Thursday, March 7, 2013

God today

Quick follow-up to Deus Vult.

Can hardly believe this!!! Gotta share what happened to me today.

 Incident #1: This afternoon, one of my friends sent the verse Jeremiah 29:11 to me for encouragement, but I didn't have the chance to look it up right away, so I forgot about it.

 Incident #2: I finish writing a new blog post (Deus Vult) and prepare to publish it, when a verse pops into my mind to use as a closer, an excellent verse of encouragement that illustrates my point well.

 Incident #3: I open a new tab to search for said verse so I have it word-for-word. My new tab goes automatically to my homepage (facebook). One of my friends has commented "Jeremiah 29:11" on my status to encourage me. I acknowledge it with thanks, and decide to look it up *right after I look up that verse for my blog post*.

 Incident #4: I type in the words to the verse I want in Google, and its reference comes up: Jeremiah 29:11.
...
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 ESV)

Thank you, God for giving me daily signs of Your grace and love. So overwhelming and humbling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment